As a responsible writing organisation, it is our duty to satisfy our clients with their work-related orders. So, if your work is not up to expectation in the first place then we are ready to provide you with multiple revisions. However, we follow a revision policy and we would like you to have a look at it.
- We are responsible to provide you unlimited revisions if our writer fails to align their writing with the initially mentioned specifications.
- In cases, where the initially provided specifications are inadequate then the establishment will not be held accountable for any revisions. Hence, we urge all our customers to provide detailed instructions.
- Whilst we are amending what needs to be fixed, we will, however, not do any extra work. Nevertheless, you can add additional work by paying a certain amount.
- Sundays and public holidays are off days for revision
- The students with orders having 250-5000 words can ask for revision up to 15 days after the work is delivered to them.
- For orders that surpass the 5000-word count, can request for a revision up till 30 days post-delivery.
- Orders with a 24-hour deadline will require 8-12 hours to be revised post requesting for the revision.
- Orders with a word count of 5000-9750, will require 3 days for the revisions to be carried out.
- Orders with a word count surpassing 10,000, will require 5-7 days for the revisions to be carried out.